Nearly 20,000 NFC tags from UPM RFID will be embedded in smart posters and stickers used to promote Helsinki’s year as the World Design Capital. The BullsEye NFC tags feature NXP’s Mifare Ultralight chips and will direct smartphone users to download a WDC 2012 app which acts as a guide to events and the 300 design projects taking place in the Finnish capital during 2012.
- Meet NFC World partners at Seamless Middle East
- Goode reports on growth of biometric authentication
- 3.4bn phones will support Apple Pay, Android Pay and Samsung Pay by year end
- Apple to launch P2P payments and debit card this year?
- Guide introduces how Android Pay works