An NFC enabled quad-core smartphone from LG could be announced at the Mobile World Congress next month, ahead of a mid-2012 release. According to Pocketnow, the high-end handset — codenamed X3 — will feature a 4.7-inch screen and will run Android 4.
- Dejamobile to supply Paris regional transit authority with NFC mobile ticketing technology
- Mastercard CEO: Cash is our main competitor
- Seamless considers sale or closure of Seqr mobile payments service
- PayPal to turn Venmo P2P payments app into ‘ubiquitous digital wallet’
- NXP unveils world’s thinnest contactless chip module