An NFC enabled quad-core smartphone from LG could be announced at the Mobile World Congress next month, ahead of a mid-2012 release. According to Pocketnow, the high-end handset — codenamed X3 — will feature a 4.7-inch screen and will run Android 4.
- From the high street to the handset: How banks can stay connected to consumers in the smartphone era
- British Airways owner IAG launches mobile pay on new airline Level
- Heat become first NBA team with mobile-only entry
- What code is running on Apple’s Secure Enclave security chip? Now we have a decryption key…
- Digital payment platforms primed to topple cash