OpenWays has unveiled a contactless hotel door key solution that works with both NFC and standard mobile phones. The new “Mobile Key Dual with Pure NFC” technology supports OpenWays’ Crypto Acoustic Credential (CAC) technology as well as NFC to allow mobile keys to be distributed by a hotel to all its guests and is being introduced in conjunction with Nokia, NXP and Nordic Choice Hotels.
- Google Pay goes live in Italy
- Pulse reports on US uptake of mobile debit card payments
- Bank of America brings mobile payments to business card customers
- OP Financial tests face recognition for payments in stores
- Singapore begins rollout of QR code that works with multiple mobile payment schemes