OpenWays has unveiled a contactless hotel door key solution that works with both NFC and standard mobile phones. The new “Mobile Key Dual with Pure NFC” technology supports OpenWays’ Crypto Acoustic Credential (CAC) technology as well as NFC to allow mobile keys to be distributed by a hotel to all its guests and is being introduced in conjunction with Nokia, NXP and Nordic Choice Hotels.
- Apple to open up the iPhone’s NFC chip at WWDC?
- Alipay to invest $448m promoting face recognition payments in stores
- Visa unveils next generation payments platform
- German central banker calls for European payments network
- JCPenney pulls support for contactless payments