LG is preparing an NFC enabled 3D smartphone codenamed ‘CX2’ for launch at the Mobile World Congress next month, reports Pocketnow. The apparent successor to the LG Optimus 3D will feature a 4.3-inch ‘glasses-free’ 3D screen and will run Android 2.3 Gingerbread, says the site.
- L’Oréal launches wearable sensor that uses NFC to alert iPhone users to the risk of sun damage to their skin
- Swiss banks face mobile payments boycott investigation
- Walmart equips staff in 3,000+ stores with mobile POS devices
- KBC to pilot multiple wearable payments options
- Deutsche Bank unveils loyalty-first mobile wallet venture