LG is preparing an NFC enabled 3D smartphone codenamed ‘CX2’ for launch at the Mobile World Congress next month, reports Pocketnow. The apparent successor to the LG Optimus 3D will feature a 4.3-inch ‘glasses-free’ 3D screen and will run Android 2.3 Gingerbread, says the site.
- Urban Airship analysis of retailers’ mobile wallet coupons and loyalty cards reveals widespread peer-to-peer sharing
- Brewery puts NFC tags in beer coasters in San Diego pub
- Bahrain to launch national e-wallet on July 4
- Square gets green light to take on banks with ‘PIN on glass’ mobile technology
- Jack Ma’s Ant Financial nearly doubles profits amid deal push