The Linux Foundation has published a Tizen SDK preview to give application developers a pre-release look at the new mobile operating system. Tizen, a free open source OS based on Linux, is the successor to Meego and will support NFC. Development is led by members of the Tizen Association, which include Intel, Samsung, NTT Docomo, SK Telecom, Orange, Vodafone and Telefónica.
- BBVA makes eight APIs available to kickstart open banking program
- Hangzhou buses first to all use mobile pay
- New York forces smart lock maker to improve its security
- Euro Banking Association paper analyses cryptotechnologies in international payments
- Mobile wallet Curve launches ‘time travel’ tool to let you ‘shop in the past’