Secure ID technology provider Entrust has added support for NFC and Bluetooth to its IdentityGuard authentication platform, enabling mobile phones to be used as corporate authentication devices. “Entrust empowers enterprises to use the mobile channel to deliver improved total cost of ownership, ease of use and compliance standards, while reducing the complexity of enterprise-grade authentication solutions,” says president and CEO Bill Conner.
- Rambus explores five key reasons retailers should have a mobile wallet
- TSB to roll out iris scanning tech
- Wells Fargo wants its ‘Control Tower’ to manage your digital financial life
- Mastercard expands QR payments choice
- Amazon Pay Places lets you pay for real-world shopping using your Amazon info