Inductive component specialist Premo has developed a 3D-coil isotropic magnetic antenna for NFC applications. The 3DC15-HF is designed to be surface mounted during PCB assembly and incorporates a trio of single coils arranged in three dimensions. The company sees the part being used in the automotive industry, including in keyless entry systems, as well as in other NFC applications.
- From the high street to the handset: How banks can stay connected to consumers in the smartphone era
- British Airways owner IAG launches mobile pay on new airline Level
- Heat become first NBA team with mobile-only entry
- What code is running on Apple’s Secure Enclave security chip? Now we have a decryption key…
- Digital payment platforms primed to topple cash