Inductive component specialist Premo has developed a 3D-coil isotropic magnetic antenna for NFC applications. The 3DC15-HF is designed to be surface mounted during PCB assembly and incorporates a trio of single coils arranged in three dimensions. The company sees the part being used in the automotive industry, including in keyless entry systems, as well as in other NFC applications.
- Uber to let customers use Venmo to share costs with friends
- Seoul moves forward with plans for its own S-Pay payments system
- NXP supplies contactless and NFC chips for World Cup tickets and match balls
- Grab unveils plan to turn its mobile wallet into a platform
- WeChat Pay ‘will not seek to offer more local payment wallets’