Inductive component specialist Premo has developed a 3D-coil isotropic magnetic antenna for NFC applications. The 3DC15-HF is designed to be surface mounted during PCB assembly and incorporates a trio of single coils arranged in three dimensions. The company sees the part being used in the automotive industry, including in keyless entry systems, as well as in other NFC applications.
- Gatwick Airport installs 2,000 BLE beacons for augmented reality wayfinding
- Lotte Card introduces ‘pay with your palm’
- Debit cards set to overtake cash in 2018, three years earlier than expected
- Digital, decisive and drone-ready: American Express commissioned study shows Gen Z’s customer experience expectations
- EU agency calls for action on IoT security