MasterCard has opened an R&D centre at its Asia regional headquarters in Singapore. The centre will focus on the research and development of new payment solutions including emerging payments, chip, contactless, mobile and e-commerce.
- Manhattan skyscraper secures fire safety system with tamper-evident NFC tags
- NFC mobile payments roll out in Saudi Arabia
- VTB switches on Huawei Pay at retail outlets across Russia
- P2P payments gain acceptance across all US age groups
- Malibu adds NFC tags to 300,000 bottles for ‘Because Summer’ campaign