“I don’t know of a handset manufacturer that isn’t in process of making sure their stuff is PayPass ready,” Ed McLaughlin, MasterCard‘s head of emerging payments has told Fast Company in an interview. Pressed on whether that “would include Apple then?”, McLaughlin answered “Um, there are…like I say, [I don’t know of] any handset maker out there… Now, when we have discussions with our partners, and they ask us not to disclose them, we don’t.”
- Snapchat opens empty shop that lets customers buy Lego clothing in AR
- Lloyds Bank to pay retailers to offer cash withdrawals to customers
- Delhi Metro to add biometrics to ticketing gates?
- Banco de Mexico to pilot national mobile payments service
- Apple Pay goes live in Saudi Arabia and Czech Republic