US financial institutions had issued one million Visa-branded EMV chip cards by the end of December 2011, the payments network reports. Issuers now include Chase Card Services, State Employees’ Credit Union, United Nations Federal Credit Union, US Bank, and Wells Fargo.
- Meet NFC World’s partners at Mobile World Congress
- Survey: India now has a higher percentage of citizens with a mobile wallet than China
- Alipay users sent red packets worth $79m during Chinese New Year
- Apple Pay users doubled in 2017 to 127m, says top analyst
- Six more Amazon Go stores to open this year?