US financial institutions had issued one million Visa-branded EMV chip cards by the end of December 2011, the payments network reports. Issuers now include Chase Card Services, State Employees’ Credit Union, United Nations Federal Credit Union, US Bank, and Wells Fargo.
- Gatwick Airport installs 2,000 BLE beacons for augmented reality wayfinding
- Lotte Card introduces ‘pay with your palm’
- Debit cards set to overtake cash in 2018, three years earlier than expected
- Digital, decisive and drone-ready: American Express commissioned study shows Gen Z’s customer experience expectations
- EU agency calls for action on IoT security