NFC and contactless chip specialist Inside Secure will be listed on the NYSE Euronext Paris stock exchange from 17 February, French newspaper Le Figaro reports. The company aims to raise up to 79.3 million euros from the stock market launch, Le Figaro adds, and the price will be between 7 and 8.54 euros per share.
- eMarketer: Mobile payments adoption held back by ‘strong contactless card usage’ in Europe
- Korean card companies to launch joint NFC payments service in bid to combat Chinese QR threat
- Wells Fargo puts AI into mobile app to help customers manage their money
- Apple CEO: Mobile payments taking off more slowly than expected
- Microsoft sets out vision for a blockchain-based infrastructure that lets consumers manage their own digital identities