NFC and contactless chip specialist Inside Secure will be listed on the NYSE Euronext Paris stock exchange from 17 February, French newspaper Le Figaro reports. The company aims to raise up to 79.3 million euros from the stock market launch, Le Figaro adds, and the price will be between 7 and 8.54 euros per share.
- Dollar General lets customers check out on their mobile phones
- National Bank of Canada lets merchants accept contactless payments on their Samsung smartphones
- Google explains how its BiometricPrompt API will work
- UnionPay promotes mobile payments adoption with discounts at merchants around the world
- UK government to use NFC to verify residency status of EU citizens after Brexit