NFC and contactless chip specialist Inside Secure will be listed on the NYSE Euronext Paris stock exchange from 17 February, French newspaper Le Figaro reports. The company aims to raise up to 79.3 million euros from the stock market launch, Le Figaro adds, and the price will be between 7 and 8.54 euros per share.
- Mastercard to make Apple Card technology available to other issuers
- Facebook to roll out GlobalCoin digital currency in ‘a dozen countries’ next year
- iPhone NFC ticketing goes live at Brisbane’s Suncorp Stadium
- India sets out plans for a cash-lite society
- Monese teases Apple Pay launches in 13 European countries