NFC and contactless chip specialist Inside Secure will be listed on the NYSE Euronext Paris stock exchange from 17 February, French newspaper Le Figaro reports. The company aims to raise up to 79.3 million euros from the stock market launch, Le Figaro adds, and the price will be between 7 and 8.54 euros per share.
- Google Pay goes live in Italy
- Pulse reports on US uptake of mobile debit card payments
- Bank of America brings mobile payments to business card customers
- OP Financial tests face recognition for payments in stores
- Singapore begins rollout of QR code that works with multiple mobile payment schemes