NFC and contactless chip specialist Inside Secure will be listed on the NYSE Euronext Paris stock exchange from 17 February, French newspaper Le Figaro reports. The company aims to raise up to 79.3 million euros from the stock market launch, Le Figaro adds, and the price will be between 7 and 8.54 euros per share.
- App offers order ahead restaurant service
- Facebook given licence to launch Messenger payments in Europe
- NFC clothing range connects US Ski Team with winter sports fans
- Google’s browser connects with BLE
- Belgian bank joins mobile payment platform