US Galaxy Nexus owners are reporting that they can now install and use Google Wallet on stock handsets from AT&T, simply by downloading the app from Android Market. Fan blog Droid Life has also detailed an easy way to install the NFC wallet app on the LTE variant of the Galaxy Nexus from Verizon.
- GlobalPlatform releases secure element specs for system-on-chip deployments
- European airlines add support for Google Pay
- Mammut uses NFC to create next generation customer experiences for outdoor sports fans
- Visa seeks product manager for cryptocurrency team
- Xiaomi expands its Mi Pay mobile payments service to India