US Galaxy Nexus owners are reporting that they can now install and use Google Wallet on stock handsets from AT&T, simply by downloading the app from Android Market. Fan blog Droid Life has also detailed an easy way to install the NFC wallet app on the LTE variant of the Galaxy Nexus from Verizon.
- Tappy Christmas! Save the Children raises money with contactless jumpers
- Bayern Munich adds NFC ticketing for Apple users at Allianz Arena
- Barclays lets customers use their mobile banking app to restrict the type of stores their card can be used in
- Guess unveils fashion watches with contactless payment bands
- The world’s biggest electronics store uses NFC tags to let shoppers self-checkout on their mobile phones