US Galaxy Nexus owners are reporting that they can now install and use Google Wallet on stock handsets from AT&T, simply by downloading the app from Android Market. Fan blog Droid Life has also detailed an easy way to install the NFC wallet app on the LTE variant of the Galaxy Nexus from Verizon.
- JCB to pilot biometric payment cards in Japan
- Royal Bank of Canada adds support for Samsung Pay
- Emirates NBD rolls out blockchain security platform that adds QR codes to physical cheques
- Google Pay expands support for transit ticketing cards to Portland
- Japanese airline ANA to enter mobile payments market