The European Payments Council has published an updated edition of its mobile payments white paper and made it available for public consultation. “To ensure that the EPC’s work in the area of m-payments best meets industry and consumer needs, we invite all interested parties to review the second edition of the white paper and share their comments by 23 March 2012,” says the council’s Dag-Inge Flatraaker.
- Brunei’s largest bank to use Rambus’ Token Service Provider platform to secure mobile payment transactions
- HID Global enables workers to log in with NFC mobile phones
- Costa lets customers make payments with their coffee cups
- Vancouver commuters ‘queue down the block’ for TransLink transit ticketing wristbands
- European Central Bank switches on low cost instant payments system