The European Payments Council has published an updated edition of its mobile payments white paper and made it available for public consultation. “To ensure that the EPC’s work in the area of m-payments best meets industry and consumer needs, we invite all interested parties to review the second edition of the white paper and share their comments by 23 March 2012,” says the council’s Dag-Inge Flatraaker.
- Apple Pay runs free meal delivery promotion
- Google Assistant adds support for voice-based payments
- Shell rolls out mobile payments at the pump
- China opens up its payments market to foreign companies
- Starbucks to run cashless store pilot in South Korea