The marketing campaign for the 2013 Lexus GS sport sedan is to include an NFC tagged insert “in select copies” of the April edition of Wired magazine. “The insert will allow NFC-enabled smartphone users to view the mobile site upon placing the phone on top of the insert,” says the luxury car maker. “Other smartphone users can access the mobile site by entering the URL in their browsers.”
- Meet NFC World’s partners at Mobile World Congress
- Survey: India now has a higher percentage of citizens with a mobile wallet than China
- Alipay users sent red packets worth $79m during Chinese New Year
- Apple Pay users doubled in 2017 to 127m, says top analyst
- Six more Amazon Go stores to open this year?