The marketing campaign for the 2013 Lexus GS sport sedan is to include an NFC tagged insert “in select copies” of the April edition of Wired magazine. “The insert will allow NFC-enabled smartphone users to view the mobile site upon placing the phone on top of the insert,” says the luxury car maker. “Other smartphone users can access the mobile site by entering the URL in their browsers.”
- Premier Food Service adds rewards to contactless vending machines
- UK’s Payment Systems Regulator outlines PSD2 enforcement process
- Financial Conduct Authority sets out PSD2 requirements for UK payment service providers
- BIS reports on the potential of central bank-issued cryptocurrencies
- Huawei Pay to launch in the US?