GlobalPlatform is to publish a series of guides that aim to explain in simple terms the technology developments it is working on and how they will benefit the industry. The first focuses on the Trusted Execution Environment (TEE), a secure area that resides in the main processor of a smart phone or other mobile device and ensures that sensitive data is stored, processed and protected in a trusted environment.
- Gatwick Airport installs 2,000 BLE beacons for augmented reality wayfinding
- Lotte Card introduces ‘pay with your palm’
- Debit cards set to overtake cash in 2018, three years earlier than expected
- Digital, decisive and drone-ready: American Express commissioned study shows Gen Z’s customer experience expectations
- EU agency calls for action on IoT security