Visa has added mobile services to its Visa DPS issuer processing platform. The new features, developed by Monitise, allow US financial institutions to offer account holders the ability to monitor account history and balances, transfer funds between accounts and receive near real time transaction alerts on their mobile devices. Additional services including support for NFC payments, mobile check deposit, mobile offers and Visa’s V.me digital wallet are in development.
- Dejamobile raises €2.5m to expand its technical and commercial teams
- Singapore banks begin rollout of NetsPay NFC and QR mobile wallet
- Apple Pay set to launch in Poland and the Netherlands?
- Eftpos brings Apple Pay debit payments to Australia with Rambus tokenization technology
- NFC mobile payments users triple in Poland in a year