Visa has added mobile services to its Visa DPS issuer processing platform. The new features, developed by Monitise, allow US financial institutions to offer account holders the ability to monitor account history and balances, transfer funds between accounts and receive near real time transaction alerts on their mobile devices. Additional services including support for NFC payments, mobile check deposit, mobile offers and Visa’s V.me digital wallet are in development.
- Amazon gets approval for digital wallet in India
- Orange to launch mobile-only bank with NFC payments and AI
- Bank of Korea signs up retailers for coinless society trial
- Six Dutch banks to take Belgium’s Payconiq to the Netherlands
- NXP and GCL Technologies offer NFC tamper evident closure solution for wine and spirits brands