Australia’s largest bank has chosen Giesecke & Devrient (G&D) as its trusted service manager. Commonwealth Bank launched its first NFC service, Commbank Kaching, in October 2011. The service lets iPhone users send money to their Facebook friends, and email contacts as well as make payments in stores via an add-on NFC case. The bank is now “adding multiple mobile phone-based payment options to its range of mobile banking services,” says G&D.
- Wells Fargo adds support for Fitbit Pay
- Apple details Apple Pay Cash in updated iOS Security guide
- India to add face recognition to Aadhaar biometric ID system
- Bank of America reports 84% rise in P2P payment transactions
- One in five Brits to make mobile payments in stores this year