Jeremy Belostock, head of NFC at Nokia for the last four years, has left the company to take up a new post at mailing solutions firm Neopost. Belostock’s departure continues an on-going exodus of Nokia NFC staff and follows a series of exits over the last few months by the handset maker’s lead delegate to the NFC Forum, head of NFC business development for the Americas and VP of industry collaborations.
- New iPhones and Apple Watch to support NFC-F for FeliCa payments around the world
- Swarovski lets shoppers make payments in VR
- Cambridge academics report on cryptocurrency market status
- Central Bank of Uruguay to run mobile currency pilot
- Mastercard applies for blockchain B2B payments patent