Jeremy Belostock, head of NFC at Nokia for the last four years, has left the company to take up a new post at mailing solutions firm Neopost. Belostock’s departure continues an on-going exodus of Nokia NFC staff and follows a series of exits over the last few months by the handset maker’s lead delegate to the NFC Forum, head of NFC business development for the Americas and VP of industry collaborations.
- From the high street to the handset: How banks can stay connected to consumers in the smartphone era
- British Airways owner IAG launches mobile pay on new airline Level
- Heat become first NBA team with mobile-only entry
- What code is running on Apple’s Secure Enclave security chip? Now we have a decryption key…
- Digital payment platforms primed to topple cash