Jeremy Belostock, head of NFC at Nokia for the last four years, has left the company to take up a new post at mailing solutions firm Neopost. Belostock’s departure continues an on-going exodus of Nokia NFC staff and follows a series of exits over the last few months by the handset maker’s lead delegate to the NFC Forum, head of NFC business development for the Americas and VP of industry collaborations.
- US Payments Forum offers card-not-present fraud advice
- Starbucks to add gift cards to iMessage as Mobile Order & Pay grows
- Dynamics CEO shares details on how LG Pay will work with magnetic stripe card terminals
- Esso customers get mobile payments and rewards at 1,000 Canadian gas stations
- White paper explores how dedicated Android NFC devices can be used to improve the delivery of financial services in emerging markets