Jeremy Belostock, head of NFC at Nokia for the last four years, has left the company to take up a new post at mailing solutions firm Neopost. Belostock’s departure continues an on-going exodus of Nokia NFC staff and follows a series of exits over the last few months by the handset maker’s lead delegate to the NFC Forum, head of NFC business development for the Americas and VP of industry collaborations.
- Mastercard to make Apple Card technology available to other issuers
- Facebook to roll out GlobalCoin digital currency in ‘a dozen countries’ next year
- iPhone NFC ticketing goes live at Brisbane’s Suncorp Stadium
- India sets out plans for a cash-lite society
- Monese teases Apple Pay launches in 13 European countries