Jeremy Belostock, head of NFC at Nokia for the last four years, has left the company to take up a new post at mailing solutions firm Neopost. Belostock’s departure continues an on-going exodus of Nokia NFC staff and follows a series of exits over the last few months by the handset maker’s lead delegate to the NFC Forum, head of NFC business development for the Americas and VP of industry collaborations.
- eMarketer: Mobile payments adoption held back by ‘strong contactless card usage’ in Europe
- Korean card companies to launch joint NFC payments service in bid to combat Chinese QR threat
- Wells Fargo puts AI into mobile app to help customers manage their money
- Apple CEO: Mobile payments taking off more slowly than expected
- Microsoft sets out vision for a blockchain-based infrastructure that lets consumers manage their own digital identities