NFC World is pleased to announce the launch of a Linkedin group for readers to connect, network and exchange expertise on near field communication technology and its applications. The aim is to keep discussion in the group useful and informative, with as little distraction as possible, and NFC World’s editors will be on hand to help. You can join the NFC World LinkedIn group here. We’re looking forward to meeting you!
- Brunei’s largest bank to use Rambus’ Token Service Provider platform to secure mobile payment transactions
- HID Global enables workers to log in with NFC mobile phones
- Costa lets customers make payments with their coffee cups
- Vancouver commuters ‘queue down the block’ for TransLink transit ticketing wristbands
- European Central Bank switches on low cost instant payments system