NFC World is pleased to announce the launch of a Linkedin group for readers to connect, network and exchange expertise on near field communication technology and its applications. The aim is to keep discussion in the group useful and informative, with as little distraction as possible, and NFC World’s editors will be on hand to help. You can join the NFC World LinkedIn group here. We’re looking forward to meeting you!
- NXP, Shanghai Unicom and Roam2Free collaborate to develop secure eSIM solution
- Mastercard launches several new APIs for developers
- Apple makes NFC tag reading available for beta testing
- Sydney man has Opal card implanted into hand to make catching public transport easier
- Beijing subway launches smartphone version of travel card