NFC World is pleased to announce the launch of a Linkedin group for readers to connect, network and exchange expertise on near field communication technology and its applications. The aim is to keep discussion in the group useful and informative, with as little distraction as possible, and NFC World’s editors will be on hand to help. You can join the NFC World LinkedIn group here. We’re looking forward to meeting you!
- UK government begins testing iPhone NFC passport reading
- Crédit Agricole pilots biometric bank cards
- Mattel adds NFC to Hot Wheels racing cars
- Android Q to let users log into Wi-Fi networks via NFC, QR or Bluetooth LE
- Chinese retailers shutter unmanned stores as ‘novelty wears off’