NFC World is pleased to announce the launch of a Linkedin group for readers to connect, network and exchange expertise on near field communication technology and its applications. The aim is to keep discussion in the group useful and informative, with as little distraction as possible, and NFC World’s editors will be on hand to help. You can join the NFC World LinkedIn group here. We’re looking forward to meeting you!
- Esso customers get mobile payments and rewards at 1,000 Canadian gas stations
- White paper explores how dedicated Android NFC devices can be used to improve the delivery of financial services in emerging markets
- Android O to offer autofill for payments
- Westpac launches payments keyboard for chat apps
- Wells Fargo moves forward with ATM mobile withdrawal plans