The third event in digital agency Isobar’s NFC hackathon series is to take place in London over the weekend of 24-25 March. Create London is sponsored by mobile network operator O2, is free to attend and offers participants the chance of winning a development fund kick-starter to help take their idea to market.
- ABN Amro pilots wearable payments with select customers
- Danske Bank brings Apple Pay to customers in Northern Ireland
- Dankort gets lockscreen mobile payments and Touch ID support
- Punchh brings Apple Pay to restaurant loyalty program
- East London gets local currency built on the blockchain