Mobile financial services association Mobey Forum has published Control Points In Mobile Wallets (PDF), the second in a series of white papers exploring issues around the deployment of mobile wallet solutions. “If the mobile wallet is to develop to its full potential, it is important to understand how the mobile wallet landscape can be influenced and in particular how stakeholders can control one or more parts of the ecosystem,” says the association.
- ECB survey finds cash still dominates payments in the euro zone
- Bangkok street food vendors switch to mobile payments
- Starling Bank integrates third party rewards into open banking platform
- Sberbank to build ID platform that supports face, voice and retina biometrics
- Messaging app Line reports 40m mobile payment users