Commonwealth Bank of Australia’s CommBank Kaching NFC-enabled mobile payments app has been downloaded 110,761 times in the two months since it was first made available, the bank reports. “The first release of CommBank Kaching is just the beginning of the journey and we are constantly reviewing how to evolve our technology to deliver the best customer experience,” says the bank, which last week revealed it had picked Giesecke & Devrient as its TSM.
- Messaging app Line reports 40m mobile payment users
- Hong Kong transit operator to test WeChat Pay and Alipay
- UK government expands open banking project to credit cards, e-wallets and prepaid cards
- UK consumers want to set their own contactless transaction limit
- Swiss consumers to get single digital ID