ID systems specialist Morpho is to show off NFC solutions in a virtual airport terminal at the Mobile World Congress. The demonstration, using products from Morpho’s SIMply NFC Evolution family, starts with a traveler ordering a train ticket and then checking in using a mobile phone. This will be followed by a secure airport check-in using an NFC device.
- From the high street to the handset: How banks can stay connected to consumers in the smartphone era
- British Airways owner IAG launches mobile pay on new airline Level
- Heat become first NBA team with mobile-only entry
- What code is running on Apple’s Secure Enclave security chip? Now we have a decryption key…
- Digital payment platforms primed to topple cash