ID systems specialist Morpho is to show off NFC solutions in a virtual airport terminal at the Mobile World Congress. The demonstration, using products from Morpho’s SIMply NFC Evolution family, starts with a traveler ordering a train ticket and then checking in using a mobile phone. This will be followed by a secure airport check-in using an NFC device.
- Microsoft rebrands wallet as Microsoft Pay
- ICICI Bank partners with Paytm to offer instant loans during checkout
- Apple GymKit with NFC goes live in Australia
- Video shows that children could use Face ID to unlock their parents’ iPhone X
- UK supermarkets to test face recognition for proof-of-age at self-checkout tills