ID systems specialist Morpho is to show off NFC solutions in a virtual airport terminal at the Mobile World Congress. The demonstration, using products from Morpho’s SIMply NFC Evolution family, starts with a traveler ordering a train ticket and then checking in using a mobile phone. This will be followed by a secure airport check-in using an NFC device.
- Apple marks Earth Day with Apple Pay donations
- WeChat Pay and offline mobile payments see “incredibly high” uptake in China
- Visa EMV transactions pass 1bn in the US
- Singapore banks add in-store QR code payments to mobile apps
- US Bank ties credit card points to mobile payments