ID systems specialist Morpho is to show off NFC solutions in a virtual airport terminal at the Mobile World Congress. The demonstration, using products from Morpho’s SIMply NFC Evolution family, starts with a traveler ordering a train ticket and then checking in using a mobile phone. This will be followed by a secure airport check-in using an NFC device.
- India moves towards interoperable mobile wallets
- Apple issues apology to Chinese mobile wallet phishing victims
- Barclays pitches watch makers on the benefits of wearable payments
- Telecoms boss gets NFC access control chip implanted in hand
- Contactless payments overtake chip and pin in the UK