Japanese manufacturer Kuoziro has added an NFC enabled tablet to its Frontier range for the Japanese market. The FT701W has a 7-inch touch screen, 1GHz dual core processor, runs Android 2.3 and is priced at ¥29,800 (US$371).The tablet can also be used as a remote control for televisions, DVD players and other electronics when used in its cradle.
- East London gets local currency built on the blockchain
- Harris Poll: PayPal leads mobile payment brands, yet up-and-comers making brand equity gains
- MTN Benin and Youtap launch MoMoPay contactless payments for MTN Benin Mobile Money customers
- Meet NFC World partners at Money20/20 Europe
- Mastercard and Western Union explore digital model for refugee camps