Japanese manufacturer Kuoziro has added an NFC enabled tablet to its Frontier range for the Japanese market. The FT701W has a 7-inch touch screen, 1GHz dual core processor, runs Android 2.3 and is priced at ¥29,800 (US$371).The tablet can also be used as a remote control for televisions, DVD players and other electronics when used in its cradle.
- P2P service expands to Macau
- GlobalPlatform standardises TEE management
- Google to add payments for Home Assistant?
- Japanese bank plans new biometrics firm
- Boon launches in France for Apple Pay users