An online NFC store has opened in Australia. NFC Wireless supplies tags, readers and software, and can provide encoding, printing and NFC software development services. The store also offers a range of A$5 unbranded NFC window stickers for functions such as “Follow us on Twitter” and “Check in here”. “We will strive to be Australia’s NFC provider of choice,” says CEO Justine Mittelheuser.
- Barclays opens Pingit wearable payments store
- Chinese airlines to offer NFC baggage tags at Beijing airport
- Italian rail operator to pilot barrier-free transit ticketing
- XYZ to adopt finger vein payments at co-working cafe
- Manchester reports on open loop contactless ticketing adoption