An online NFC store has opened in Australia. NFC Wireless supplies tags, readers and software, and can provide encoding, printing and NFC software development services. The store also offers a range of A$5 unbranded NFC window stickers for functions such as “Follow us on Twitter” and “Check in here”. “We will strive to be Australia’s NFC provider of choice,” says CEO Justine Mittelheuser.
- Contactless to account for more than one in two POS transactions globally by 2022
- Face ID described as iPhone 8’s ‘crown jewel’, unlocking device in ‘a few hundred milliseconds’
- From the high street to the handset: How banks can stay connected to consumers in the smartphone era
- British Airways owner IAG launches mobile pay on new airline Level
- Heat become first NBA team with mobile-only entry