Mobile productivity app maker Catch.com will unveil an NFC-enabled version of its Android app, allowing users to collaborate on sketches and concepts by simply touching two NFC smartphones together, at the Mobile World Congress. “We’re excited to add sketch functionality, and to see how NFC is transforming the way people interact with each other,” says CTO Andreas Schobel.
- NXP, Shanghai Unicom and Roam2Free collaborate to develop secure eSIM solution
- Mastercard launches several new APIs for developers
- Apple makes NFC tag reading available for beta testing
- Sydney man has Opal card implanted into hand to make catching public transport easier
- Beijing subway launches smartphone version of travel card