Mobile productivity app maker Catch.com will unveil an NFC-enabled version of its Android app, allowing users to collaborate on sketches and concepts by simply touching two NFC smartphones together, at the Mobile World Congress. “We’re excited to add sketch functionality, and to see how NFC is transforming the way people interact with each other,” says CTO Andreas Schobel.
- India to rank states on digital transactions
- HSBC to launch Hong Kong P2P mobile payments app
- Indian mobile wallet adds healthcare services
- Singapore commuters to get NFC-enabled transport payment wearables
- Call to ‘digitise Indian rupee’ using blockchain