Mobile productivity app maker Catch.com will unveil an NFC-enabled version of its Android app, allowing users to collaborate on sketches and concepts by simply touching two NFC smartphones together, at the Mobile World Congress. “We’re excited to add sketch functionality, and to see how NFC is transforming the way people interact with each other,” says CTO Andreas Schobel.
- BNP Paribas launches HCE mobile payments
- India Post to enable Aadhaar money transfers
- Barclaycard adds contactless payments to watches and fashion jewellery
- Samsung Pay goes live in Malaysia
- Metro Bank adds Android Pay in UK