Mobile productivity app maker Catch.com will unveil an NFC-enabled version of its Android app, allowing users to collaborate on sketches and concepts by simply touching two NFC smartphones together, at the Mobile World Congress. “We’re excited to add sketch functionality, and to see how NFC is transforming the way people interact with each other,” says CTO Andreas Schobel.
- Seven watch brands to embed Barclaycard’s bPay wearable payments in their devices
- UnionPay sets out its mobile payments rollout plans
- Google expands support for wearable payments to Canada, Spain, and Australia
- American Express files faster blockchain payments patent
- Crédit Agricole expands HCE payments to Visa cardholders