Chip maker NXP has announced a new secure element platform which is form factor agnostic and incorporates the company’s next-generation SmartMX2 technology. The new platform “brings passport level security, smart card performance and multi-applications capability to the SIM market” for the first time, says NXP.
- Mahindra Comviva adds offers and promotions to mobile money platform
- Mastercard adds bar tab feature to Qkr! mobile payments app
- Huawei includes NFC payments in new smartwatch
- China’s central bank tests digital currency for in-store payments
- NXP reveals secure element and NFC solution that speeds transaction times, increases security and supports smaller form factors