A new version of content discovery platform StumbleUpon’s Android app includes support for Google’s NFC peer-to-peer Android Beam technology, allowing users with an Android 4.0 NFC phone to share content they discover with other NFC phone users.
- Messaging app Line reports 40m mobile payment users
- Hong Kong transit operator to test WeChat Pay and Alipay
- UK government expands open banking project to credit cards, e-wallets and prepaid cards
- UK consumers want to set their own contactless transaction limit
- Swiss consumers to get single digital ID