A new version of content discovery platform StumbleUpon’s Android app includes support for Google’s NFC peer-to-peer Android Beam technology, allowing users with an Android 4.0 NFC phone to share content they discover with other NFC phone users.
- Walmart files blockchain payments data storage patents
- Card networks to co-develop single buy button for online transactions
- PayPal can now be used to make Samsung Pay mobile payments in US stores
- Chinese province uses Alipay QR codes for citizen ID
- Facebook to launch Messenger payments in India