Everything Everywhere, Vodafone and O2 will be submitting their plans for a UK-based NFC joint venture to regulators in Brussels next week, the Financial Times reports. Mobile network operator Three, which was not invited to join the venture, is continuing to object to the plans.
- National Bank of Kuwait claims world first with contactless metal Visa credit card
- Phoenix Suns to provide basketball fans with mobile payments and NFC ticketing at Talking Stick Resort Arena
- HonkMobile launches app-free Apple Pay NFC payments
- Apple Card pilot expands to ‘thousands of retail workers’
- China’s Expresspay Card moves into wearable payments