Everything Everywhere, Vodafone and O2 will be submitting their plans for a UK-based NFC joint venture to regulators in Brussels next week, the Financial Times reports. Mobile network operator Three, which was not invited to join the venture, is continuing to object to the plans.
- Gulf Oil unveils Gulf Pay for mobile payments and special offers at fuel stations
- STMicroelectronics announces new NFC devices for contactless payments and IoT
- Bank of China brings Apple Pay to UnionPay credit cards
- Belgian bank to launch HCE mobile payments
- Apple and Samsung boost Russian interest in virtual cards