Blackberry maker RIM has produced a short film to show consumers some of the ways using an NFC smartphone can change their lives. NFC payments, physical and logical access control, ticketing, and retail loyalty applications are shown in the video, which has been watched over 200,000 times since it was posted on YouTube two days ago.
- App offers order ahead restaurant service
- Facebook given licence to launch Messenger payments in Europe
- NFC clothing range connects US Ski Team with winter sports fans
- Google’s browser connects with BLE
- Belgian bank joins mobile payment platform