Visa has certified Intel‘s smartphone reference design (SRD) for use in NFC payments and formed a strategic alliance with the chip maker, designed to develop mobile commerce solutions tailored to consumers in developed and developing countries. “Our work with Visa also extends to our customers designing products based on Intel’s smartphone reference device,” says Intel’s Mike Bell.
- Apple prepares to launch Apple Pay in India
- Face ID to add privacy layer to lockscreen notifications
- Esso lets UK drivers pay at the pump with their mobile phone
- Bank of America reports $4bn in P2P payments
- Russia to issue state-backed CryptoRuble digital currency