Visa has certified Intel‘s smartphone reference design (SRD) for use in NFC payments and formed a strategic alliance with the chip maker, designed to develop mobile commerce solutions tailored to consumers in developed and developing countries. “Our work with Visa also extends to our customers designing products based on Intel’s smartphone reference device,” says Intel’s Mike Bell.
- A guide to tokenization — The essential enabler for expanding the world of commerce
- Hyundai’s Contactless Car launches at London’s King’s Cross station
- Android Pay enters 11th global market with launch in Russia
- Samsung Pay goes live in Taiwan with seven banks
- Apple Pay violates patents held by security technology inventor, lawsuit alleges