Visa currently has six certified NFC phones and expects to double that figure in the next few months, the payments network’s Andrea Fiorentino has told NFC World. In the near future, Visa expects to have “a conveyor belt of approvals” in place, he added.
- Google Home owners get voice commands for grocery shopping
- Kenyan banks roll out PesaLink real-time direct P2P mobile payments
- Fashion retailers test smart mirrors for mobile payments
- New iPhone to feature 3D laser facial recognition scanner?
- Russian mobile network MTS launches first phase of Money Wallet payments, transfer and loyalty service