Visa currently has six certified NFC phones and expects to double that figure in the next few months, the payments network’s Andrea Fiorentino has told NFC World. In the near future, Visa expects to have “a conveyor belt of approvals” in place, he added.
- From the high street to the handset: How banks can stay connected to consumers in the smartphone era
- British Airways owner IAG launches mobile pay on new airline Level
- Heat become first NBA team with mobile-only entry
- What code is running on Apple’s Secure Enclave security chip? Now we have a decryption key…
- Digital payment platforms primed to topple cash