Visa currently has six certified NFC phones and expects to double that figure in the next few months, the payments network’s Andrea Fiorentino has told NFC World. In the near future, Visa expects to have “a conveyor belt of approvals” in place, he added.
- East London gets local currency built on the blockchain
- Harris Poll: PayPal leads mobile payment brands, yet up-and-comers making brand equity gains
- MTN Benin and Youtap launch MoMoPay contactless payments for MTN Benin Mobile Money customers
- Meet NFC World partners at Money20/20 Europe
- Mastercard and Western Union explore digital model for refugee camps