Visa currently has six certified NFC phones and expects to double that figure in the next few months, the payments network’s Andrea Fiorentino has told NFC World. In the near future, Visa expects to have “a conveyor belt of approvals” in place, he added.
- Rail passengers pilot Bluetooth and geolocation service for ticket-free travel
- Chinese to get cash using face recognition ATMs
- Consumers to personalise makeup and perfume with electronic ink and NFC packaging
- Next iPhone to include facial or gesture recognition?
- Test for European Central Bank mobile P2P platform