Visa currently has six certified NFC phones and expects to double that figure in the next few months, the payments network’s Andrea Fiorentino has told NFC World. In the near future, Visa expects to have “a conveyor belt of approvals” in place, he added.
- JCB to add support for Google Pay in Japan
- South African retail giant Shoprite moves into mobile payments and banking
- Hyundai to add support for payments in cars
- Google Pay adds support for Japanese payment cards
- PayPal extends its partnership with Google Pay