PayPal is to demonstrate a new digital wallet solution at the SXSW event in Austin, Texas this week. The new wallet is designed to work across multiple devices, including mobile phones and, the online payments giant’s Sam Shrauger explains, “will do for digital money what internet mash-ups did for digital information: Free it, so you can connect it, filter it, personalize it, share it and make it work the way that you want it to.”
- Dejamobile raises €2.5m to expand its technical and commercial teams
- Singapore banks begin rollout of NetsPay NFC and QR mobile wallet
- Apple Pay set to launch in Poland and the Netherlands?
- Eftpos brings Apple Pay debit payments to Australia with Rambus tokenization technology
- NFC mobile payments users triple in Poland in a year