PayPal is to demonstrate a new digital wallet solution at the SXSW event in Austin, Texas this week. The new wallet is designed to work across multiple devices, including mobile phones and, the online payments giant’s Sam Shrauger explains, “will do for digital money what internet mash-ups did for digital information: Free it, so you can connect it, filter it, personalize it, share it and make it work the way that you want it to.”
- Apple Pay to launch in Taiwan on March 29?
- Wells Fargo to add NFC mobile withdrawals to ATMs later this year
- Android Pay to launch in Korea in May?
- Nordea Bank: PSD2 will require banks to adopt a ‘totally new way of viewing their customer base’
- UK consumers want more biometric security options for online banking