PayPal is to demonstrate a new digital wallet solution at the SXSW event in Austin, Texas this week. The new wallet is designed to work across multiple devices, including mobile phones and, the online payments giant’s Sam Shrauger explains, “will do for digital money what internet mash-ups did for digital information: Free it, so you can connect it, filter it, personalize it, share it and make it work the way that you want it to.”
- Meet NFC World partners at Seamless Middle East
- Goode reports on growth of biometric authentication
- 3.4bn phones will support Apple Pay, Android Pay and Samsung Pay by year end
- Apple to launch P2P payments and debit card this year?
- Guide introduces how Android Pay works