Nokia is to close down its Nokia Money service, which was launched in India in late 2011 and was expected to expand internationally. “The mobile financial services business is not core to Nokia so we plan to exit the business,” a Nokia spokesman has told Reuters.
- From the high street to the handset: How banks can stay connected to consumers in the smartphone era
- British Airways owner IAG launches mobile pay on new airline Level
- Heat become first NBA team with mobile-only entry
- What code is running on Apple’s Secure Enclave security chip? Now we have a decryption key…
- Digital payment platforms primed to topple cash