Nokia is to close down its Nokia Money service, which was launched in India in late 2011 and was expected to expand internationally. “The mobile financial services business is not core to Nokia so we plan to exit the business,” a Nokia spokesman has told Reuters.
- Esso customers get mobile payments and rewards at 1,000 Canadian gas stations
- White paper explores how dedicated Android NFC devices can be used to improve the delivery of financial services in emerging markets
- Android O to offer autofill for payments
- Westpac launches payments keyboard for chat apps
- Wells Fargo moves forward with ATM mobile withdrawal plans