Nokia is to close down its Nokia Money service, which was launched in India in late 2011 and was expected to expand internationally. “The mobile financial services business is not core to Nokia so we plan to exit the business,” a Nokia spokesman has told Reuters.
- Tappy Christmas! Save the Children raises money with contactless jumpers
- Bayern Munich adds NFC ticketing for Apple users at Allianz Arena
- Barclays lets customers use their mobile banking app to restrict the type of stores their card can be used in
- Guess unveils fashion watches with contactless payment bands
- The world’s biggest electronics store uses NFC tags to let shoppers self-checkout on their mobile phones