Nokia is to close down its Nokia Money service, which was launched in India in late 2011 and was expected to expand internationally. “The mobile financial services business is not core to Nokia so we plan to exit the business,” a Nokia spokesman has told Reuters.
- India to add face biometrics to Aadhaar national ID platform
- Walmart applies for multiple automated shopping patents
- Apple Pay runs free meal delivery promotion
- Google Assistant adds support for voice-based payments
- Shell rolls out mobile payments at the pump