A US consumer survey conducted by Radius Global Market Research has found that consumers under 35 and those identifying as digitally savvy are the most likely to be concerned with mobile payment security and fraud issues. 54% of consumers under the age of 35 are concerned with fraud and the figure rises to 62% among digitally savvy consumers.
- BBVA makes eight APIs available to kickstart open banking program
- Hangzhou buses first to all use mobile pay
- New York forces smart lock maker to improve its security
- Euro Banking Association paper analyses cryptotechnologies in international payments
- Mobile wallet Curve launches ‘time travel’ tool to let you ‘shop in the past’