A US consumer survey conducted by Radius Global Market Research has found that consumers under 35 and those identifying as digitally savvy are the most likely to be concerned with mobile payment security and fraud issues. 54% of consumers under the age of 35 are concerned with fraud and the figure rises to 62% among digitally savvy consumers.
- Gatwick Airport installs 2,000 BLE beacons for augmented reality wayfinding
- Lotte Card introduces ‘pay with your palm’
- Debit cards set to overtake cash in 2018, three years earlier than expected
- Digital, decisive and drone-ready: American Express commissioned study shows Gen Z’s customer experience expectations
- EU agency calls for action on IoT security