A US consumer survey conducted by Radius Global Market Research has found that consumers under 35 and those identifying as digitally savvy are the most likely to be concerned with mobile payment security and fraud issues. 54% of consumers under the age of 35 are concerned with fraud and the figure rises to 62% among digitally savvy consumers.
- Visa EMV transactions pass 1bn in the US
- Singapore banks add in-store QR code payments to mobile apps
- US Bank ties credit card points to mobile payments
- Mahindra Comviva explores the evolution of digital payments in India
- Amazon gets approval for digital wallet in India