A US consumer survey conducted by Radius Global Market Research has found that consumers under 35 and those identifying as digitally savvy are the most likely to be concerned with mobile payment security and fraud issues. 54% of consumers under the age of 35 are concerned with fraud and the figure rises to 62% among digitally savvy consumers.
- Rambus forecasts omnichannel tokenization and ‘merchant pay’ as key trends for 2018
- Australia’s central bank explores the issue of electronic banknotes
- Gemalto rejects Atos’ bid to acquire it for €4.3bn
- Nordea switches on its open banking platform
- Ford gets patent for smartphone key case