A US consumer survey conducted by Radius Global Market Research has found that consumers under 35 and those identifying as digitally savvy are the most likely to be concerned with mobile payment security and fraud issues. 54% of consumers under the age of 35 are concerned with fraud and the figure rises to 62% among digitally savvy consumers.
- Rambus explores five key reasons retailers should have a mobile wallet
- TSB to roll out iris scanning tech
- Wells Fargo wants its ‘Control Tower’ to manage your digital financial life
- Mastercard expands QR payments choice
- Amazon Pay Places lets you pay for real-world shopping using your Amazon info