A US consumer survey conducted by Radius Global Market Research has found that consumers under 35 and those identifying as digitally savvy are the most likely to be concerned with mobile payment security and fraud issues. 54% of consumers under the age of 35 are concerned with fraud and the figure rises to 62% among digitally savvy consumers.
- Walmart expands Scan & Go mobile self-checkout pilot to 100 more stores
- Dunkin’ Donuts offers faster pickups to customers who order via mobile
- Visa CEO plots central role in IoT payments
- Walt Disney World to pilot cashless resort concept
- WeChat opens unmanned store in Shanghai