A US consumer survey conducted by Radius Global Market Research has found that consumers under 35 and those identifying as digitally savvy are the most likely to be concerned with mobile payment security and fraud issues. 54% of consumers under the age of 35 are concerned with fraud and the figure rises to 62% among digitally savvy consumers.
- Amazon gets approval for digital wallet in India
- Orange to launch mobile-only bank with NFC payments and AI
- Bank of Korea signs up retailers for coinless society trial
- Six Dutch banks to take Belgium’s Payconiq to the Netherlands
- NXP and GCL Technologies offer NFC tamper evident closure solution for wine and spirits brands