A Harris Interactive survey of 2,056 US consumers has found that 24% are comfortable with the idea of using a mobile app that would store credit card information and allow them to make purchases at a retailer or company as they would with a credit card. 63% of respondents are not comfortable with the idea, which includes 45% who are “not at all comfortable”.
- ABN Amro pilots wearable payments with select customers
- Danske Bank brings Apple Pay to customers in Northern Ireland
- Dankort gets lockscreen mobile payments and Touch ID support
- Punchh brings Apple Pay to restaurant loyalty program
- East London gets local currency built on the blockchain