A Harris Interactive survey of 2,056 US consumers has found that 24% are comfortable with the idea of using a mobile app that would store credit card information and allow them to make purchases at a retailer or company as they would with a credit card. 63% of respondents are not comfortable with the idea, which includes 45% who are “not at all comfortable”.
- Apple Pay goes live in Austria
- Apple to open up the iPhone’s NFC chip at WWDC?
- Alipay to invest $448m promoting face recognition payments in stores
- Visa unveils next generation payments platform
- German central banker calls for European payments network