A survey conducted by Auriemma Consulting Group has found that 30% of respondents would switch handsets in order to use their phones to make purchases and the figure rises to 41% amongst the under-45s. 23% of consumers would also consider switching mobile providers to get a phone with the ability to make mobile payments.
- Apple Pay violates patents held by security technology inventor, lawsuit alleges
- Report: 70% of financial cards have chip
- NFC secure elements shipments to grow 12% in 2017
- Researchers create a T-shirt that monitors the wearer’s breathing rate in real time
- Tipping point for Apple Pay as majority of UK tills accept limitless payments