A survey conducted by Auriemma Consulting Group has found that 30% of respondents would switch handsets in order to use their phones to make purchases and the figure rises to 41% amongst the under-45s. 23% of consumers would also consider switching mobile providers to get a phone with the ability to make mobile payments.
- Consumers show more trust in mobile wallet security
- Crédit Mutuel Arkéa launches HCE mobile payments developed with Antelop
- US banks launch money-transfer app
- UK bank tests voice commands with Google Home
- Mahindra Comviva launches biometric payments solution for rural Indian merchants