A survey conducted by Auriemma Consulting Group has found that 30% of respondents would switch handsets in order to use their phones to make purchases and the figure rises to 41% amongst the under-45s. 23% of consumers would also consider switching mobile providers to get a phone with the ability to make mobile payments.
- Wells Fargo adds support for Fitbit Pay
- Apple details Apple Pay Cash in updated iOS Security guide
- India to add face recognition to Aadhaar biometric ID system
- Bank of America reports 84% rise in P2P payment transactions
- One in five Brits to make mobile payments in stores this year