A survey conducted by Auriemma Consulting Group has found that 30% of respondents would switch handsets in order to use their phones to make purchases and the figure rises to 41% amongst the under-45s. 23% of consumers would also consider switching mobile providers to get a phone with the ability to make mobile payments.
- Visa EMV transactions pass 1bn in the US
- Singapore banks add in-store QR code payments to mobile apps
- US Bank ties credit card points to mobile payments
- Mahindra Comviva explores the evolution of digital payments in India
- Amazon gets approval for digital wallet in India