Google Wallet founding engineer Jonathan Wall and product lead Marc Freed-Finnegan have left the search giant to form their own company, Techcrunch reports. The startup is called Tappmo and is billed as a “next generation commerce network”.
- Meet NFC World’s partners at Mobile World Congress
- India’s Mobikwik aims to triple user base in 2017
- Consumers show more trust in mobile wallet security
- Crédit Mutuel Arkéa launches HCE mobile payments developed with Antelop
- US banks launch money-transfer app