Google Wallet founding engineer Jonathan Wall and product lead Marc Freed-Finnegan have left the search giant to form their own company, Techcrunch reports. The startup is called Tappmo and is billed as a “next generation commerce network”.
- From the high street to the handset: How banks can stay connected to consumers in the smartphone era
- British Airways owner IAG launches mobile pay on new airline Level
- Heat become first NBA team with mobile-only entry
- What code is running on Apple’s Secure Enclave security chip? Now we have a decryption key…
- Digital payment platforms primed to topple cash