International yoghurt retailer Pinkberry has added support for Google Wallet payments and offers at 69 of its US outlets. The Google Wallet functionality has been integrated into Pinkberry’s POS system by hospitality systems specialist Micros.
- Rambus publishes quick guide to Apple Pay
- Chinese banks roll out face recognition at the ATM
- Germany’s central bank reports on potential of blockchain for payments
- NXP releases NFC tag toolkit for iOS
- Banks back government-led Taiwan Pay QR payments service