International yoghurt retailer Pinkberry has added support for Google Wallet payments and offers at 69 of its US outlets. The Google Wallet functionality has been integrated into Pinkberry’s POS system by hospitality systems specialist Micros.
- NXP, Shanghai Unicom and Roam2Free collaborate to develop secure eSIM solution
- Mastercard launches several new APIs for developers
- Apple makes NFC tag reading available for beta testing
- Sydney man has Opal card implanted into hand to make catching public transport easier
- Beijing subway launches smartphone version of travel card