Google is considering sharing revenue with carriers to encourage them to embrace its Google Wallet NFC app, according to Bloomberg. The report echoes an article published by NFC World earlier this month which explained that Google also wants to extend gWallet availability to both a wide variety of handsets and consumers in a number of countries.
- India to rank states on digital transactions
- HSBC to launch Hong Kong P2P mobile payments app
- Indian mobile wallet adds healthcare services
- Singapore commuters to get NFC-enabled transport payment wearables
- Call to ‘digitise Indian rupee’ using blockchain