Google is considering sharing revenue with carriers to encourage them to embrace its Google Wallet NFC app, according to Bloomberg. The report echoes an article published by NFC World earlier this month which explained that Google also wants to extend gWallet availability to both a wide variety of handsets and consumers in a number of countries.
- ABN Amro pilots wearable payments with select customers
- Danske Bank brings Apple Pay to customers in Northern Ireland
- Dankort gets lockscreen mobile payments and Touch ID support
- Punchh brings Apple Pay to restaurant loyalty program
- East London gets local currency built on the blockchain