The number of NFC phones shipped will grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 87.8% between now and 2016, according to a new forecast from Berg Insight, taking the number of phones shipped from 2011’s 30m to 700m in 2016.
- Android Pay to launch in Korea in May?
- Nordea Bank: PSD2 will require banks to adopt a ‘totally new way of viewing their customer base’
- UK consumers want more biometric security options for online banking
- Apple Pay struggles in China in the face of tough competition
- Study reveals US attitudes to authentication methods