Italian computer manufacturer Olivetti looks set to release two Android 4.0 tablets, both sporting NFC. The OliPad Tegra 3 will have a 10-inch screen and an Nvidia Tegra 3 processor while the 8-inch OliPad Graphos will feature a fingerprint scanner and a Wacom digitizer for stylus support, according to Notebook Italia.
- Walmart expands Scan & Go mobile self-checkout pilot to 100 more stores
- Dunkin’ Donuts offers faster pickups to customers who order via mobile
- Visa CEO plots central role in IoT payments
- Walt Disney World to pilot cashless resort concept
- WeChat opens unmanned store in Shanghai