Italian computer manufacturer Olivetti looks set to release two Android 4.0 tablets, both sporting NFC. The OliPad Tegra 3 will have a 10-inch screen and an Nvidia Tegra 3 processor while the 8-inch OliPad Graphos will feature a fingerprint scanner and a Wacom digitizer for stylus support, according to Notebook Italia.
- US Payments Forum offers card-not-present fraud advice
- Starbucks to add gift cards to iMessage as Mobile Order & Pay grows
- Dynamics CEO shares details on how LG Pay will work with magnetic stripe card terminals
- Esso customers get mobile payments and rewards at 1,000 Canadian gas stations
- White paper explores how dedicated Android NFC devices can be used to improve the delivery of financial services in emerging markets