Rob von Behren, a co-founder of Google Wallet, has left the search giant to join Square as a “hyperspatial payments pioneer”. Fellow co-founder Jonathan Wall and product lead Marc Freed-Finnegan left Google in March to form Tappmo.
- US Payments Forum offers card-not-present fraud advice
- Starbucks to add gift cards to iMessage as Mobile Order & Pay grows
- Dynamics CEO shares details on how LG Pay will work with magnetic stripe card terminals
- Esso customers get mobile payments and rewards at 1,000 Canadian gas stations
- White paper explores how dedicated Android NFC devices can be used to improve the delivery of financial services in emerging markets