NFC and secure transaction testing and advisory firm Collis has been acquired by UL, a safety science company with 9,000 employees in more than 100 countries. “The addition positions UL as the world’s first global provider of end-to-end transaction security, interoperability and conformance evaluation and advisory services for the mobile, payment card, e-ticketing and ID management sectors,” says UL.
- India to rank states on digital transactions
- HSBC to launch Hong Kong P2P mobile payments app
- Indian mobile wallet adds healthcare services
- Singapore commuters to get NFC-enabled transport payment wearables
- Call to ‘digitise Indian rupee’ using blockchain