NFC and secure transaction testing and advisory firm Collis has been acquired by UL, a safety science company with 9,000 employees in more than 100 countries. “The addition positions UL as the world’s first global provider of end-to-end transaction security, interoperability and conformance evaluation and advisory services for the mobile, payment card, e-ticketing and ID management sectors,” says UL.
- Bank issues primary school kids with NFC smartwatches that let them make payments and track pocket money
- New Little Caesars Reserve-n-Ready service transforms the way customers pick up pizza
- Mobile payment usage ‘remains low’, US debit card study finds
- Report: 2017 Mobile Payment Usage in China
- M-Pesa founder shares lessons learned from ten years of mobile money