NFC and secure transaction testing and advisory firm Collis has been acquired by UL, a safety science company with 9,000 employees in more than 100 countries. “The addition positions UL as the world’s first global provider of end-to-end transaction security, interoperability and conformance evaluation and advisory services for the mobile, payment card, e-ticketing and ID management sectors,” says UL.
- Rambus explores five key reasons retailers should have a mobile wallet
- TSB to roll out iris scanning tech
- Wells Fargo wants its ‘Control Tower’ to manage your digital financial life
- Mastercard expands QR payments choice
- Amazon Pay Places lets you pay for real-world shopping using your Amazon info