Identive has added window stickers and magnets to its range of NFC tags. The window stickers have a concealed NFC inlay and can be printed in colour on the front and back, so they look good from both sides of the window. The magnet tags, less than 1mm thick and based on Identive’s patented “tag on metal” technology, offer “an attractive and distinctive take-home ad that allows consumers to order food, redeem coupons, watch videos, check in and much more, with a simple tap,” says the company.
- Chinese province uses Alipay QR codes for citizen ID
- Facebook to launch Messenger payments in India
- Walmart equips garden centre staff with mobile checkout devices
- Chevrolet and Shell let drivers pay for fuel and access offers from their vehicles
- US supermarket chain Meijer to launch mobile self-checkout service