Identive has added window stickers and magnets to its range of NFC tags. The window stickers have a concealed NFC inlay and can be printed in colour on the front and back, so they look good from both sides of the window. The magnet tags, less than 1mm thick and based on Identive’s patented “tag on metal” technology, offer “an attractive and distinctive take-home ad that allows consumers to order food, redeem coupons, watch videos, check in and much more, with a simple tap,” says the company.
- eMarketer: Mobile payments adoption held back by ‘strong contactless card usage’ in Europe
- Korean card companies to launch joint NFC payments service in bid to combat Chinese QR threat
- Wells Fargo puts AI into mobile app to help customers manage their money
- Apple CEO: Mobile payments taking off more slowly than expected
- Microsoft sets out vision for a blockchain-based infrastructure that lets consumers manage their own digital identities