Identive has added window stickers and magnets to its range of NFC tags. The window stickers have a concealed NFC inlay and can be printed in colour on the front and back, so they look good from both sides of the window. The magnet tags, less than 1mm thick and based on Identive’s patented “tag on metal” technology, offer “an attractive and distinctive take-home ad that allows consumers to order food, redeem coupons, watch videos, check in and much more, with a simple tap,” says the company.
- Rambus explores five key reasons retailers should have a mobile wallet
- TSB to roll out iris scanning tech
- Wells Fargo wants its ‘Control Tower’ to manage your digital financial life
- Mastercard expands QR payments choice
- Amazon Pay Places lets you pay for real-world shopping using your Amazon info