Serbian mobile network operator Telekom Srbija has begun an NFC payments pilot in cooperation with Banca Intesa. Pilot participants are using BlackBerry Bold 9900 NFC phones with a MasterCard PayPass application stored on the SIM.
- Meet NFC World partners at Seamless Middle East
- Goode reports on growth of biometric authentication
- 3.4bn phones will support Apple Pay, Android Pay and Samsung Pay by year end
- Apple to launch P2P payments and debit card this year?
- Guide introduces how Android Pay works