Indian handset manufacturer Lava has launched the first Intel-powered NFC smartphone. The Xolo X900, available in India for around R22,000 (US$422) from 23 April, has a 4.03-inch touchscreen and ships with Android 2.3 with an upgrade to Ice Cream Sandwich promised later.
- Eftpos brings Apple Pay debit payments to Australia with Rambus tokenization technology
- NFC mobile payments users triple in Poland in a year
- Apple Pay to go live in Scandinavia next week?
- Samsung Pay doubles its user base in Korea
- Dejamobile to supply Paris regional transit authority with NFC mobile ticketing technology