Chinese chip manufacturer Shanghai Fudan Microelectronics has joined secure chip standards body GlobalPlatform as an observer member. “We provide many kinds of secure chips to card suppliers, chip operating system developers and application providers around the world,” comments CTO Li Wei. “By joining GlobalPlatform, we look forward to contributing to the development of new secure solutions and sharing our industry experiences.”
- P2P service expands to Macau
- GlobalPlatform standardises TEE management
- Google to add payments for Home Assistant?
- Japanese bank plans new biometrics firm
- Boon launches in France for Apple Pay users