Chinese chip manufacturer Shanghai Fudan Microelectronics has joined secure chip standards body GlobalPlatform as an observer member. “We provide many kinds of secure chips to card suppliers, chip operating system developers and application providers around the world,” comments CTO Li Wei. “By joining GlobalPlatform, we look forward to contributing to the development of new secure solutions and sharing our industry experiences.”
- NXP unveils high security NFC tags that let brands deliver digitally connected products at scale
- Startup tracks fine art provenance using NFC tags and blockchain registry
- iPhone XS packs chips for payments from NXP and ST
- Paytm to test face verification for payments in stores?
- Huami includes NFC for travelcards, payments and access control in $116 budget smartwatch