Chinese chip manufacturer Shanghai Fudan Microelectronics has joined secure chip standards body GlobalPlatform as an observer member. “We provide many kinds of secure chips to card suppliers, chip operating system developers and application providers around the world,” comments CTO Li Wei. “By joining GlobalPlatform, we look forward to contributing to the development of new secure solutions and sharing our industry experiences.”
- Dublin churches pilot contactless collections
- Hong Kong rolls out tap-to-collect travel rebate system
- Apple Pay to go live in Saudi Arabia this week?
- Visa reports 80% drop in card-present fraud at US chip-enabled merchants
- Barclays to let UK merchants accept payments direct from customers’ bank accounts