The NFC Forum has appointed TÜV SÜD to provide its worldwide RF analogue test tool validation service. TÜV will test all RF analogue test tools used for testing the radio layer of the communications stack to prove device conformance to NFC Forum specifications. “In order to achieve a high level of quality in certification testing, it is crucial that test tools are fully evaluated and their functionality validated,” says Forum director Debbie Arnold.
- ABN Amro pilots wearable payments with select customers
- Danske Bank brings Apple Pay to customers in Northern Ireland
- Dankort gets lockscreen mobile payments and Touch ID support
- Punchh brings Apple Pay to restaurant loyalty program
- East London gets local currency built on the blockchain