The NFC Forum has appointed TÜV SÜD to provide its worldwide RF analogue test tool validation service. TÜV will test all RF analogue test tools used for testing the radio layer of the communications stack to prove device conformance to NFC Forum specifications. “In order to achieve a high level of quality in certification testing, it is crucial that test tools are fully evaluated and their functionality validated,” says Forum director Debbie Arnold.
- Google Pay goes live in Italy
- Pulse reports on US uptake of mobile debit card payments
- Bank of America brings mobile payments to business card customers
- OP Financial tests face recognition for payments in stores
- Singapore begins rollout of QR code that works with multiple mobile payment schemes