Denizbank has become the fourth Turkish bank to sign up for Turkcell’s Cep-T Cüzdan NFC mobile wallet platform. The bank’s customers can now apply for a Denizbank prepaid “card” via SMS, have the card provisioned to an NFC-enabled mobile phone over-the-air and begin using it to make mobile payments straight away. Business customers can also take advantage of the new service.
- Android Pay to launch in Korea in May?
- Nordea Bank: PSD2 will require banks to adopt a ‘totally new way of viewing their customer base’
- UK consumers want more biometric security options for online banking
- Apple Pay struggles in China in the face of tough competition
- Study reveals US attitudes to authentication methods