Denizbank has become the fourth Turkish bank to sign up for Turkcell’s Cep-T Cüzdan NFC mobile wallet platform. The bank’s customers can now apply for a Denizbank prepaid “card” via SMS, have the card provisioned to an NFC-enabled mobile phone over-the-air and begin using it to make mobile payments straight away. Business customers can also take advantage of the new service.
- New iPhones and Apple Watch to support NFC-F for FeliCa payments around the world
- Swarovski lets shoppers make payments in VR
- Cambridge academics report on cryptocurrency market status
- Central Bank of Uruguay to run mobile currency pilot
- Mastercard applies for blockchain B2B payments patent